Polypropylene corrugated Box welding machine Corrugated boxes are fast replacing traditional corrugated boxes In the case staples are fast replaced by ultrasonic welding.
- No Scratch guarantee for packed items.
- No rejection of packed items
- Better aesthetic looks
- No corrosion of joints means healthy packaging
- Low running costs
Johnson Plastosonic has a variety of reliable Products for PP box welding those are :
- Ultrasonic hand-held gun for manual operation.
- Stand type pneumatic based system.
- Multihead ultrasonic welding system.
Johnson Plastosonic has made multi-head ultrasonic welding system. In the system, we can weld up to 1100mm sheets in a single shot of 4 sec. duration.
Manual movements of sheets are not required and take a very small time to make PP boxes.
- Corrugated box welders are used to making boxes from corrugated, flute, bubble guard sheets.
- It eliminates the need for staples.
- It has many advantages over stapling.
- Single head systems, multi-head machines and spot welders are available.